INDUSTRY Food Processing
ANNUAL REVENUE 140M €
“Our new strategic plan needed to have sustainability at the core.”– CEO of the Operating Company in Germany
Customer needs analysis
to identify breakthrough objectives
Integrated strategy development
including sustainability and decarbonisation
Roadmap driven by business value
to address the biggest value creators first
Needs and Challenges
As consumers and retailers were shifting preferences towards more sustainable food choices, the client was challenged to address new customer requirements, sustainability and decarbonisation into a comprehensive 3-year strategic plan.
Based on our RISE methodology (Resilient, Intelligent, Sustainable and Execution-Ready), we conducted a number of workshops with the Management Team to balance a market/customer-driven needs perspective with internal objectives and priorities.
The results were then integrated into a new strategic plan development framework.
To ensure that the strategy is executable, we conducted a prioritisation workshop with the Management Team to balance priorities, value creation and available team capacity.
Benefits and Impact
- Customer needs analysis that confirmed the breakthrough objectives.
- A sound and integrated strategic plan for 2023-25.
- A clear deployment roadmap, that balanced priority and team capacity.
The sust.biz Advantage
- Our ability to combine analytical rigor and proven methodologies.
- Our experience in driving complex projects in a multi-national and multi-stakeholder environment.